If you are facing Norton Opening Problem in your antivirus while Setup Norton Antivirus. When you try to Setup Norton it show a message “Norton will not open” appear on your screen. If yes, don’t worry contact Norton Technical Support 1-800-658-7602 for help. Our Norton technical support team can be acquired anytime for instant and immediate help.
Cause of Norton Opening Problem or Norton Antivirus not working
First Check your Norton Security which you installed in your PC. Because Norton Security will not work if you have antivirus software installed on your computer. There are two reasons of Norton Opening Problem, first Your computer may be infected with some issue and you are running outdated Norton Antivirus. Get connected with our toll-free or helpline number to fix Problems Opening Norton or Norton Antivirus Not Working Issues.
Steps to Fix problems opening Norton or Norton Antivirus not working Issues
1 – Update Norton Antivirus
- After opening Norton Antivirus points to Security – Live Update
- Wait for till update of Antivirus finished then click OK
- Restart your computer system, your Norton Antivirus should open as you need
2 – You Can Use Norton Power Eraser
- First, download Norton Power Eraser
- Now double click on downloaded file, then click Yes, Accept the user agreement
- When install Open Norton Power Eraser and click on Scan for Risk
- After this process, your computer needs to restart
- After restarting your computer system, start Norton Antivirus
3 – Reinstall If Norton 360 Not Working
- Download Norton Remove Tool
- Double click on downloaded file, check license and accept it
- After installing click on remove and reinstall
- Choose Remove only, and click OK
- Restart computer now.
- After restarting computer, reinstall Norton Antivirus
After performing one of these steps, your Norton Opening Problem will be solve. If find any difficulties Contact Norton Support Number 1-800-658-7602 for instant help. We have experts of Norton Technical Support team that solve your every Norton Setup and other issues.